If you need pdf note please contact me over messenger.

 


Paragraph : My Idol

Everybody has an idol in their life and it can be inspiration source to walk on our life. An idol is a person who has a big impact on your life in many ways. My idol is the poet Kazi Nazrul Islam, born on May 25, 1899, in Churulia, Bengal Presidency, British India. He was a brave and talented poet who wrote powerful poems and songs, inspiring people to fight for freedom and justice through his beautiful words. His poetry celebrates love, courage, and the beauty of nature, while advocating for equality for everyone, regardless of their background. Nazrul Islam's verses touch my heart deeply and teach me the values of bravery and kindness. He is not only a poet but also a hero to me because he fearlessly stood up for his beliefs and used his poetic talent to contribute to a better world.

Comments

BOOK

Translate

আপনিও লিখুন

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

নরমালিটি

SUSTAINED RELEASE DOSAGE FORM

Pharmaceutical Technology



animated-world-globe-image-0029Total view web counter

পড়াশোনাতে আপনাকে স্বাগতম
ডাউনোড করুন আমাদের Mobile app;