If you need pdf note please contact me over messenger.

 


My Family Paragraph [200 Words]


I have a small family. I love my family so does everyone. I live with my parents, and my elder sister. My father’s name is Nitin Sharma. He is a doctor. My mother is a housewife. My elder sister’s name is Ritu Sharma. I play with her. She is very friendly to me. I am happy with them. We live together in a beautiful house in Delhi.

My father is very hardworking. He always inspires me. Although he is very busy, he spends a lot of time with us. My mother takes care of the family. She takes care of our food, clothes, health, education etc. My parents work very hard for our future.

All my family members love, respect and care for each other. They all teach me the importance of discipline and good manners. It is because of them that I have learned the basic values of life. We share our thoughts and emotions with each other.

During the vacations every year, we all family members go on a trip. We celebrate the festivals together with great joy and happiness. We are not very rich but there is peace in our family. I am very proud of my family.

Comments

BOOK

Translate

আপনিও লিখুন

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

নরমালিটি

SUSTAINED RELEASE DOSAGE FORM

Pharmaceutical Technology



animated-world-globe-image-0029Total view web counter

পড়াশোনাতে আপনাকে স্বাগতম
ডাউনোড করুন আমাদের Mobile app;