If you need pdf note please contact me over messenger.

 


My First Day at School

There are many beautiful memories in our life. Some of them are forgotten but some other are very important and remains fresh ever. The memory of my first day at school is still fresh in my heart.

Then I was 6 years old. One night my father told me that I was going to start my primary school life the next day. I was feeling very excited and nervous. I couldn’t think of anything else then. I could not sleep that night because I was thinking about new school, teachers, students all the night.

The next morning my mother woke me up early. After taking bath, I put one a new dress for school. After breakfast, my father and I started walking to school. The school is very near to our house. It took about 10 minutes to reach the school. I saw a lot of students playing in the school. Some were talking to each other. Everyone was unfamiliar to me.

Father took me to the headmaster’s room. The headmaster asked me some questioned I answered all of them. He became very pleased with my answer. Then he called a teacher and told her to take me to class. I got admitted to class one.

The class teacher and students accepted me heartily. At first, I was nervous, but after a while, I became normal. I made two friends in my class. They were Rimon and Hasan. Our class was dismissed after 3 classes. After returning home, I was only thinking of the school campus, teachers, students and playground. I will always remember this day till the last day of my life.

Comments

BOOK

Translate

আপনিও লিখুন

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

নরমালিটি

SUSTAINED RELEASE DOSAGE FORM

Pharmaceutical Technology



animated-world-globe-image-0029Total view web counter

পড়াশোনাতে আপনাকে স্বাগতম
ডাউনোড করুন আমাদের Mobile app;