If you need pdf note please contact me over messenger.

 


A dialogue between two friends about the importance of learning English.

ShakibHello friend! How are you?
TamimFine. And you?
ShakibI’m also fine. I’m looking for you?
TamimWhy?
ShakibCan you tell me about the importance of learning English?
TamimYes, why not. You know, English is an international language. English plays an important role in communication in the whole world. By the way, there is a massive use of the English Language all over the world.
ShakibIs English a communicative medium? are people internationally using this language?
TamimNot only English is a communication medium but also it is a widely accepted language to communicate with each other.
ShakibOk. What are the opportunities to learn English?
TamimThere are many opportunities to learn English. You can communicate with overseas people, Good Job opportunities, opportunities for higher education, Scholarship facilities, etc.
ShakibOMG! lots of opportunities for learning English. How can I improve my learning English?
TamimThere are lots of ways to learn English. You can learn English by reading books, watching English movies, talking with friends, etc.
ShakibYou know lots of things about learning English. Are you doing any English course?
TamimYes, I started my learning English from two months ago in a coaching center. You can join with me.
ShakibSure, there are lots of importance in learning English. I will join you next month.
TamimOh, that’s great. I’m waiting for you. See you again. thanks,
ShakibThank you too. take care.

Comments

BOOK

Translate

আপনিও লিখুন

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

নরমালিটি

SUSTAINED RELEASE DOSAGE FORM

Pharmaceutical Technology



animated-world-globe-image-0029Total view web counter

পড়াশোনাতে আপনাকে স্বাগতম
ডাউনোড করুন আমাদের Mobile app;