কুইজ জেনারেটর

If you need pdf note please contact me over messenger.

৬ষ্ঠ শ্রেণির পরিক্ষা(১.৪)

১। ১০০ ও ১৮৪ দুটি সংখ্যা।

ক. সহমৌলিক সংখ্যা কাকে বলে? ২

খ. ১০০ ও ১৮৪ এর গ.সা.গু নির্ণয় কর। ৪

গ. সংখ্যাদ্বয়কে কোন সংখ্যা দ্বারা ভাগ করলে প্রত্যেকবার ৪ ভাগশেষ থাকবে? ৪


২।একটি লোহার পাত ও একটি তামার পাতের দৈর্ঘ্য যথাক্রমে ৬৭২ সে.মি. ও ৯৬০ সে.মি.।

ক. ৬৭২ এর মৌলিক গুণনীয়কগুলো লেখ। ২

খ. পাত দুইটি থেকে কেটে নেওয়া একই মাপের সবচেয়ে বড় টুকরার দৈর্ঘ্য কত হবে? ৪

গ. প্রত্যেক পাতের টুকরার সংখ্যা নির্ণয় কর। ৪

1. Write a Paragraph about A tea stall

2. Fill in the blank with the appropriate article, a, an, or the, or leave the space blank if no article is needed.

1. I want ____ apple from that basket.

2. ____ church on the corner is progressive.

3. Miss Lin speaks ____ Chinese.

4. I borrowed ____ pencil from your pile of pencils and pens.

5. One of the students said, "____ professor is late today."

6 Eli likes to play ____ volleyball.

7. I bought ____ umbrella to go out in the rain.

8. My daughter is learning to play ____ violin at her school.

9. Please give me ____ cake that is on the counter.

10. I lived on ____ Main Street when I first came to town.



Comments

Pages

Translate

আপনিও লিখুন

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

Gas Chromatography (GC or GLC)

SUSTAINED RELEASE DOSAGE FORM



animated-world-globe-image-0029Total view web counter

পড়াশোনাতে আপনাকে স্বাগতম
ডাউনোড করুন আমাদের Mobile app;