If you need pdf note please contact me over messenger.

 


৭ম শ্রেণির ইংলিশ এ্যাসায়েনমেন্ট

 Solution 2nd Week 2021: 

Introduction :

At this time of the year our education system is almost closed. Sometimes this assignment makes us move even a little bit. English is an international language. This language is necessary in every aspect of our life. While writing this assignment, I have tried to make the language as simple and fluent as possible. I have tried to make the writing constructive and logical. Only my respected teachers can say how much success I will get.


Question : 

Suppose stranger talks with you and he does not know where your school is. The person asks you to give direction. You both are standing in front of your home. Now draw a map of the way to your school from home and make a dialogue with directions to your school.


Solution:  

Stranger: Hello, Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk with me?

Me: Hi. Yes, You can. What can I do for you?

Stranger: I need some assistance from you. Do you know the address of Saver High School?

Me: Yes, I do.

Stranger: I am trying to go to this school, but I have lost the address. Can you help me by telling me the directions to go to the school from here?

Me: Of course. This school is not too far away from here. From here, you must follow this road and go straight and then make a left turn. And then you will find a cross-road.

Stranger: And after I reach the cross-road, where should I go?

Me: If you walk straight along the road you will reach Thanastand. If you continue on the same road, a little further on you will reach Savar bus stand. If you continue on the same road, you will cross BPATC School. But you don't have to stop there, if you continue on the same road you will see Jahangirnagar University on the left side of the road. As soon as the boundary of Jahangirnagar University ends, you will see Savar Cantonment School and College on the right side of the road.

Stranger: All right, thank you so much for your favorable help. You have explained it very clearly. I will be on my way to this school now.

Me: You are welcomed. It is OK. Have a nice day.


Conclusion:


English is an international language. We can communicate with all the language speaking people of the world through this language. This language has become yours like our mother tongue. So proficiency in English has become essential for us.

Database help :

Most of all I took the help of my board book to write my assignment. I have found the answer to the question by practicing well. We had a lot of problems because our classes were completely closed, but we tried our best.


Acknowledgments:

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to the great Creator who created us. Then I would like to express my gratitude to our esteemed headmaster ......, assistant teacher Miss Priyanka Sarkar, subject teacher .... and my family members. I would like to express my gratitude to all those who have assisted me in making this assignment.



Comments

BOOK

Translate

আপনিও লিখুন

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

নরমালিটি

SUSTAINED RELEASE DOSAGE FORM

Pharmaceutical Technology



animated-world-globe-image-0029Total view web counter

পড়াশোনাতে আপনাকে স্বাগতম
ডাউনোড করুন আমাদের Mobile app;